Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

People I want to be friends with...

Some people I'd like to meet, be friends with, or at least have a stellar dance party with.

Madd Chadd


Robert Hoffman




Twitch




Beat Freaks

Seriously, I want to be these girls!

Quest Crew - D*Trix




NappyTabs (Napoleon & Tabitha)

The best choreographers out there! I wanted to leave you with something you could learn if you wanted to. NappyTabs choreographed this for Dance Day this past summer. But, you can find their amazing choreography all over youtube.

Now go ahead and throw yourself your own little random dance party and bust a move. You know I will.

2 comments:

  1. Twitch's solo made me miss him. Can he be an All-Star again this summer? haha I'd LOVE to take a class from him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to find some room to learn the dance that the NappyTabs taught!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...