Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bonfire/Movie Event Graphics

I attend Harmony Vineyard church and am trying to help build the Young Adult program, because right now if you are "twenty-something", there really isn't anything for you. So, a friend and I are putting on this event on June 3rd. Today I put together all the graphics for it. It's all starting to come together.



Last night, after a long day, I finally get home and am trying to sleep and I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do for this event's graphics. The creative mind is not conducive to sleeping, my mind just comes alive with all these thoughts and ideas at night. So, I had to sketch some things out in my notebook while in bed so I could finally get to sleep.

And now I have it all done. ... well maybe some changes here and there.

v>

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...