Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Can you tie it in a bow?

I LOVE wrapping presents. It's all about the bow, the bigger the better. You can really be quite creative with what you use to decorate your gift with. Think outside of the box (no pun intended). I love wrapping with brown paper and then using other things to make the package special.
Two weeks ago I got a friend her birthday gift at Anthropologie (she's pretty much obsessed with that store, and don't worry I shooed the clearance rack. I may have a new job but that store is still way out my budget). All this to say they put her dress I got in a lovely cream box. I likes the box and decided not to wrap it and to just add a great bow. I have this fabulous fabric that I've been able to use on a lot of different projects and I couldn't help but bring it out again. I cut several strips and then used the strips to make this fabulous bow. In love. So mix it up a little, but remember to keep in classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...