Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter Everyone!
This past week I spent several days over at my Grammy and Papa's house (my grandparents on my dad's side) helping with yard work and cleaning the house to get ready for Easter this Sunday. Had lots of fun hanging out with them and getting the house ready. One of the tasks Grammy and I ended up taking on was decorating some cookies for Easter (real tough work, I know). She had already made these teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy, sugar cookies that came in Easter shapes. So, Grammy made the icing and mixed the colors and I did the icing/decorating of the cookies. They were so tiny I had to use tooth picks for the details. But I think the chickens and bunnies turned out absolutely adorable. There were also butterflies, eggs and tulips. Super cute goodies, but now Grammy may not let anyone eat them.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...