Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meet Jerry





This is Jerry. At least for now, but we'll see where he goes.
(Sorry the pics aren't the best. I had to use photobooth since I don't have a scanner right now. I'll have to figure something else out for the future.)

I've loved looking at some of these amazing illustrators' blogs. There's a part of me that is so inspired by their work and constant doodling and working out ideas, that I couldn't wait to put pen to paper. Then there is that part of me that is in such awe of their work that I start in with the self doubt. But when it comes down to it. I enjoy sketching, doodling, drawing (whatever you want to call it) and that's what it's really about. I do it because it brings me joy to fill a blank space with a new character that begs for a back story. Plus, I'll never get better if I don't try.

So, here is the beginning of Jerry. We'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...